Life in Seika, Japan

Howdy there! My name is Kai and I am the Coordinator for International Relations in Seika Town, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan. Hopefully by reading this blog you all will get a good picture of what life is like in Seika town, and all the great things that happen down here.

Monday, February 04, 2008

冬の気分 It Feels Like Winter



This past Saturday night it was raining all night long so when I woke up and looked out the window to see snow covering everything on Sunday morning I was really surprised. This is the second winter that I have lived in Seika Town but this was the first time I have seen snow covering the ground. There was only about 5cm of snow covering cars and in the rice fields, but I thought it looked really beautiful.

So with that feeling of winter, my friends and I went to the ice skating rink in Nishi Kyogoku, Kyoto City. Somehow I have made it this far in my life without ever once having ice skated, so this was my first time. When I first stepped onto the ice it was really scary and I didn’t even see how I would start. But we were there for about 3 hours so by the end I was able to skate fairly well. Of course I fell down, but all in all it was a fun experience.

Labels: , ,


At 7:22 PM, Blogger Jennis Mortal said...

It is a day in the life of a made up mountain village in Norway called Slapsefjell where you are taken on a tour around the town centre and ski slopes, get a chance to meet some of the local characters and see what’s going on. It is a homage to the Norwegian winter, the culture of cabin trips, skiing and the great outdoors
Eyaculacion Precoz


Post a Comment

<< Home